Miss Tammy's

May you find a smile waiting for you...a thought to inspire you...and most of all know that Jesus Loves YOU!

Friday, November 9, 2012

Lots of Brown & Turkeys

 
 
Our Room this week has been filled...with LOTS of the color Brown...Turkey Creating, and words of Thanks!
 
A turkey...made with real leaves, a few construction paper ones...and the best part...a candy corn beak!
 


Our Monday/Wednesday Class Turkey...
Our Tuesday/Thursday AM Class Turkey

Our Tuesday/Thursday PM Class Turkey




 
It was so fun watching your little ones all come in with their happy smiles and turkey feathers decorated perfectly!!! They are so proud of their creations...and our turkey's are ALL adorable if I do say so myself  :) 
 
 
.
 
We also had a few visitors on Monday...thanks to some new puppies at the Archer home :) It was definitely an exciting moment....and oh how I would of loved one of those babies to come home with me!

As we ended class on Wednesday & Thursday I asked the kids to each tell me something they wanted to THANK GOD for...and here's a few that my ears heard:

"I want to say Thank You for my Mom kissing me".
"Thank You God for Jesus".
"Thank you for my toys".
"Thank you for macaroni"
"I Love my Dad playing with me
"for my shoes."
 
It was a very fun first week of November....and Next WEEK....It's Grandparent's Day!!!  From our little room to your homes....Sweet Blessings!



No comments:

Post a Comment