Miss Tammy's

May you find a smile waiting for you...a thought to inspire you...and most of all know that Jesus Loves YOU!

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Hello October...Goodby October....

Wow! I can't beleive that October came and went...and I didn't get a single chance to share the fun that was happening in our classroom :( So, because it would just make me feel better...here's a little October randomness ...I hope it brings a smile to your hearts and day!!!

 
This month we learned that God knows our Name...and celebrated that by making fruit loop necklaces complete with our alphabet Letter  :)
It took a LOT of time and hard work..but we were so proud of our creations!!
 


 
 
There was also a fun day of fingerpainting  



That led to lots of giggles and happy smiles!

The end result...our beautiful friendship tree!
 
 
We also created with ORANGE playdough that smelled just like Pumpkin Pie!
 
And....the most popular event....Pumpkin Hammering!!!
 
 
Creating Orange Pumpkin Faces...
 
 
Scooping, Pouring, Meauring Popcorn in the Water Table!

OOPS!!!  Sorry you have to look at all the pictures sideways  :)  Maybe next time I'll get a little better at figuring out how to put them on right :)
 
It truly was a GREAT month of ORANGE, Learning about how God is with us Everywhere...and settling into our routine!!  Thank YOU for your help with our supply needs this month...for all the candy corn..and most of all the warm smiles that greet us each day!   Sweet Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment