Miss Tammy's

May you find a smile waiting for you...a thought to inspire you...and most of all know that Jesus Loves YOU!

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Jesus is ALIVE!

Jesus is ALIVE!

What GREAT News....I hope your littles ones have shared it with you.  Take a minute to ask them about Jesus....it will bring a smile to your heart....I just know it!!!

It's so hard to believe that March is over...and April is here....Spring Vacation is gone....and soon it will be Summer Vacation...And, the truth is...I'm JUST NOT READY!

Every year at this time, as the classroom door opens after a week of Spring Break...in come these little people...the round cheeks are gone...they are taller, their vocabularies are incredible...and they are READY...ready to tackle new things, ready to start writing letters from their names...ready to be OUTSIDE for a LONG Time  :)  As I watched them come smiling, bouncing in this week...my heart did that little jump it always does....they have grown...they soon won't be my babies anymore..I will have to say goodbye in just a little over 8 weeks....I am NOT READY!

You see I have truly fallen in Love with each of your precious gifts!  They have found a special spot in my heart and I will always keep them there ....

Here's what I've seen the last 7 months...

*Shyness turn into blossoming
*I DON"T want to share...into..."here you can play with this"
*Not being able to reach the bike pedals...to driving a bike quickly and stopping in an instant
*The kitchen area is now filled with a family...there's a Mom, Dad, babies...and LOTS of conversations  :)
*Circle time is filled with chatting (to one another)  :)
*The I DON'T like this at snack time has subsided...to "I took a bite"  :)
*Our lines are straight and we can follow one another
*Taking turns is easy-peasy  :)
*There are friendships happening that are going to last for a long time!

They have GROWN SO MUCH!!!    And, the BEST part is....Jesus is ALIVE to them...and to each of us....and He is Alive in their hearts...and that...it just melts my heart!!! 

Not only have I fallen in Love with your children...but, my heart is full from the friendships that have been built with each of your families.  So....when I have to let go in a few weeks....when I have to pass on your little ones and you...please know you will always have a special place in my heart.....Whenever we meet at Safeway or Walmart...It will make my day to see you all  :)    And, the BEST part....Jesus is ALIVE.... and it's GOOD NEWS we can always share!     Sweet blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment