I can't believe Our first week of Preschool is almost done! It's always a busy, fast week....lots of smiles...some tears, learning the ins & outs of our routine...and most of all being "Big" kids and journeying onward without our Mom's & Dad's for a bit!
I can hardly wait to watch each sweet little one grow this year!!!
Here's a few things I learned myself this week :)
*Great things come in little pacakges :)
*Getting to work early makes for a much smoother day!
*HUGS are definitely the BEST way to say "see you soon"...
*Cupcakes and three year olds always = LOTS of happy messy smiles
*I am blessed OVER & OVER again by the most amazing co-workers!!!
*I really, really LOVE Chocolate Zucchinni Cake :)
I hope you take a few minutes today to look at your week...and hope you find moments that truly mattered....and many blessings too! Sweet blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment